Monday, October 01, 2007

Bonkers For Buttons!

by Melissa Eschler, SGD Design Team Member


Buttons are all the rage right now! I have a TON of solid colored buttons and I thought I’d spruce up my buttons with a little ink and fabric paint.

My first attempt was with some Staz-on ink and stamping.

I used a couple different styles of stamps, but I’m really happy with the

stamps that leave a negative space and the script stamps.













Here are my examples using the stamped buttons:








Next I tried using some puffy fabric paint.











Here’s a quick card and layout where I used the altered buttons.









You could alter buttons with a ton of different products.

Some other ideas that come to mind… Rub-ons, Acrylic paint, rhinestones, floss… the list goes on and on.

1 comment:

Shana Dilldine said...

super ideas! Love what you did with the buttons and your card are gorgeous!!!