Monday, April 23, 2007

Kindergarten Registration


Today is kindergarten registration. I can't believe my baby is off to school this fall!!! She's my first to go to school (you can see her in the picture I took of her to the left). She's beyond excited to go. She wants to start right now! LOL I spent the whole morning rounding up all of the needed paperwork. Ugh! What a nightmare that was!!! I first realized I didn't have her immunizations up to date, so I called the pediatricians office. They're booked out through JUNE!!! So I got a July 2nd appt for both my girls. What a fun visit THAT will be. Luckily, they gave me a memo that the school will accept saying that I'm scheduled for a visit.

Then I launched into finding her birth certificate. I think I went through every drawer in my house. Then I moved out to the garage to dig through those last few boxes we can't seem to unpack. NOTHING! So I headed to my parents house, (where we lived while our house was being built) and YIPPEE!!!! I found it!!! WHEW!!! What a relief!

So the camera battery is charging, got my paperwork, got my MIL watching my youngest... I think we're ready!

3 comments:

Michelle Jo Klomp said...

You and your daughter look SOO alike.

My 4 year old is in preschool and keeps talking about how she gets to go to kindergarden in one more year.

I think for preschoolers kindegarden is like the holy grail...lol

marcibun said...

It does get easier, believe me. Once they hit first grade the paperwork thing is much less of a hassel. The hardest part of all for you is going to be dropping her off that first day and walking away. :(

Scrapthatpaper said...

OOO how cute is she?? She is going to love K !!!!