Thursday, April 19, 2007

I'm so bad! I haven't posted in over a month! I promise to do better!!!

Here's what I've been working on:

-Scrappy Girl Designs T-Shirts (so fun, should be debuting soon)
-Getting the March... and now the April kit out (which BOTH SOLD OUT!!!! YIPEE!!!)
-Reordering MORE kits for May! Yippee again!!!
-Redesigning our website!!! Yes, yes, I know. AGAIN! But I just haven't quite gotten the right look that I'm looking for. Plus, it keeps you guys on your toes and our sight looking fresh!
-Designing a new webstore! Should be easier to navigate!
-You've seen our new gallery! Soooo much better!!!
-Fighting against the tons of spammers trying to get onto our message board! Ugh!
-Planning our cybercrop for this Friday & Saturday!!!
-Planning our National Scrapbook Day Sweet Memories Crop!
-
And doing a little scrapbooking with the March kit and some other goodies I have. Here's a few of the pages I've been working on this month.

This is with our March Kit:

This is just with some of my stash:


1 comment:

marcibun said...

I've meant to comment on this before because I LOVE this layout. I think its my favorite of all the ones you've done.