Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Off to CHA

Two days and we'll be off to CHA in sunny Anaheim!!! Yipee!!! I can't wait to see the new products that are coming out. I can't wait to put together new kits for the summer. I also can't wait for a few days of relaxation. Don't get me wrong, this is a business trip. But for me, it's some time off.


I guess I'm really excited because of how many kits we'll be purchasing!! Our company is growing by leaps and bounds and it's so exciting to see my dreams coming true.

I'm also excited that I will be attending CKC Portland... as a student. BUT, keep your eye out for our pink t-shirts. If you spot us, you'll get a prize... and that prize may be your own Scrappy Girl Designs t-shirts. We're busy designing some fun t-shirts. Stay tuned for some sneak peeks!

No comments: