Sunday, January 21, 2007



WOOOHOOO!!!! WE SOLD OUT OF OUR JANUARY KIT!!!!!




I'm beyond exited! Two months in a row of selling out! And a promising February ahead.




It's been a busy week getting the kits ready to send out. Quite the process!! I had kit boxes lined up on every avaiable surface! I made sure to put some chocolate on top for the mailman when he came to pick them up!


Friday night I actually got to do some scrapbooking!!! Yeah! We had quite the crowd at my house. I think I need more tables! We all had a ball putting our kits together. I did a cute box for my daughter. She LOVES it!! I did her name and the pinwheel with glitter. It matches her room, so she's going to put it on her shelf. I'm sure she's only doing it to keep it away from her sister! LOL Anyway, everyone had fun at the crop and it was really fun to see how everyone designs with the kit.
Tonight I worked on setting up my new scrap space. I've never been able to take my scrapbooking supplies out and LEAVE them out. It's an odd feeling. I'm trying to figure out how to set everything up and keep down the "visual clutter". So far, I love it. I can't wait to actually create something there! I hope to do some layouts tomorrow. We'll see.

No comments: