Saturday, February 10, 2007

TGIF!

Wooohooo!!! The weekend is here!!! It's already off to a fun start. We had my brother's birthday dinner and we came back to my house and played cards. I LOVE playing cards. It was so much fun.

Tomorrow my mom and I are going to try and get one last shopping trip at my favorite scrapbook store. It's closing its doors. I'm sooo sad. It's an awesome store. Archivers is coming to town and I'm sure this store wants to get out while they're still ahead. I'm sad to see it go. I love to support small business owners.

WE HAVE TWO FEBRUARY KITS LEFT!!! Woooohoooo!!! February is almost sold out! I'm so excited!!!

The boxes are rolling in from CHA. I think I'm going to have to buy some shelves! LOL I don't know where I'm going to put it all!! But it's so exciting to see it come in!! I'm like a kid in the candy store everytime a box comes! Even my 4 yr old gets excited everytime the doorbell rings she screams "It's the brown guy! He's brought more scrapbook stuff Mom!" meaning the UPS guy in his brown outfit and brown truck. So cute.

No comments: