Monday, February 26, 2007


Two days left for the design team call!!! It's so exciting the response we've been getting for this DT call!!! So many very talented ladies applying! Finalists will be announced this weekend!!!

We sold out of our February Kit, so I posted a picture of our March kit a little early. If you signed up for our newsletter, you've already seen it! But here's a peak for the rest of you!


In keeping with my new years resolution, we've starting a weight loss boot camp on our message board. I've been inspired by Oprah's weight loss challenge. THIS IS THE YEAR!!! I've already started exercising. I took my girls for a bike ride today. I hate exercise, but MAN DOES IT FEEL GOOD WHEN I'M DONE!!! My goal this week is to exercise 5 times and drink water all day. I'm such a bad water drinker. So that will be a tough goal for me! But I can do it for me!!

1 comment:

Michelle Jo Klomp said...

Your kits are awesome :-)