Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Update on my Scrap Space!!!

My scrap space is coming along. My husband has worked hard on my space. He installed granite countertops and this week he installed laminant flooring in our family room, which is where my scrap space is located. I thought I'd post some pictures of how my space is coming along!









This is where I organize my pages in progress. When I go the my LSS I take my pictures and match up the pictures to the paper and embelishments. When I get home, I slide them in these slots to keep everything organized and so I'll remember what I bought the stuff for.






This is all of my glitter & paint. It's hanging right above my workspace so it's easy to access when the mood strikes me.







This is where I've started to store my embelishments. As I get new things, I sort them by color into these jars. I've got quite a bit still in boxes from our move. But I'm slowly getting everything out.






I have a cabinet in storage that I'm going to paint and bring in to store the majority of my stuff in. Until then, it will have to sit in boxes. But I'm thrilled with my space so far!!!

1 comment:

Michelle Jo Klomp said...

You are so organized...I love your room :-)