Tuesday, April 01, 2008

bare chipboard book

After a trip a to Disney World I wanted to make a quick little book for H but all I had lying around were miscellaneous chipboard pieces -squares, rectangles & circles. I figured H would not really care about the overall shape, he just cared about the pictures of him & his family.

I gather up some stamps with sayings (KI Memories, Wordsworth), Disney stickers and other bits & pieces.



I let the pictures tell the story with a few Disney/Mickey embellishments since the pics. do not scream out "we're at WDW".

I punched holes with the Crop-o-dile, used binder rings and tied a ribbon loop so the book can hang on a hook. I store mini books on a row of coat hooks. That's for another day.

The boys love looking at these simple mini books and I'm not worried about them ruining a book that I spent a lot of time & money on.

Also these little books are perfect for taking to school & showing his friends what he did over spring holiday.

No comments: