Monday, April 28, 2008

Don't just scrap your own kids!



I find that my son is the subject of most of my layouts. However, I just have the one son, so between him and my hubby, they get a lot of paper time! Recently I started to scrap my friend's kids. I don't have a daughter, and I see so much awesome "girly" scrapping items out there, that I decided "That's It! I'm going to scrap someone's daughter!" LOL! So I did....I also have done several of my nephew. But remember, even if you don't have kids, scrap your co-worker's children, your neighbor's children, other kids in your immediate family. And as a token of your appreciation for scrapping their children, send the parents an email of the layout or the actual layout itself. But just remember, you aren't limited when it comes to scrapping! The world is your photo gallery!

No comments: