Monday, April 21, 2008

Using up your Scraps!


We all have them....piles of strips, squares, and oddly shaped scraps....well don't ignore them! They have feelings too! Next time you aren't sure where to start on a layout, card or altered item, use up those scraps. Take a handful and just lay them out as your background, use them as a border for your pictures, come on....you can do it! I love using scraps with black and white pictures too, there's no real color conflict when I use black and white. So let's get rid of some of our scraps this week, you know you want to!

3 comments:

niaodian said...

Beautiful!!!
That word is 'beautiful'!!
:-)

Nicole said...

This layout is awesome! I love how you used all the scrap paper.

Kelly said...

Found your posting on Lotus Paperie and here is a layout with tags from my shop! So lovely, I just think it looks great what you have done!