Monday, April 14, 2008

Scrapping non picture items



Our goal for scrapping is to scrap the fun, meaningful events in our lives. Keep in mind that when you scrap you don't always have to use a picture that you took or that someone else took. Use a non picture item, kids school work, newspaper articles, clothing tags. In the examples I've posted, I've used a post card that I picked up when I was visiting with one of my clients. I thought it was such a cool post card and new I'd scrap it in some way. The other example is a piece of art that my son did in school...it just so happened to be something that would fit on a 12x12 layout, so I thought I'd use it. Remember that if you do use a newspaper article, photo copy it first, the ink on the newspaper doesn't last forever and it's really messy! Make it a point this week to scrap something that is a not a picture you've taken. Have fun!

No comments: